TRANSPARENT LABS TERMS, CONDITIONS AND GUARANTEE
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, TRANSPARENT LABS and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
YOU MUST NOT:
• Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
• Show any material from the website in public;
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
• Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
• Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without TRANSPARENT LABS express written consent.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to TRANSPARENT LABS a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to TRANSPARENT LABS the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or TRANSPARENT LABS or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
TRANSPARENT LABS reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on TRANSPARENT LABS servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding TRANSPARENT LABS rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, TRANSPARENT LABS does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. TRANSPARENT LABS makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, TRANSPARENT LABS does not warrant that:
• This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
TRANSPARENT LABS will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
• To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
• For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
• For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if TRANSPARENT LABS has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Information available on this website is for informational purposes only. Information on this website is not meant to substitute for advice provided by a physician.
Always read and follow the instructions fully before taking a supplement. Always read the warning label on product packaging.
TRANSPARENT LABS products are in full compliance with all federal guidelines for product safety including those manufacturing and safety guidelines established by the Food and Drug Administration. The health and safety of TRANSPARENT LABS customers is our highest priority and we are committed to ensuring that our products and ingredients are of the highest quality.
WARNING: Some products can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
TRANSPARENT LABS is committed to meeting accessibility guidelines for all individuals. If you have questions or concerns about our accessibility, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify TRANSPARENT LABS and undertake to keep TRANSPARENT LABS indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by TRANSPARENT LABS to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of TRANSPARENT LABS legal advisers) incurred or suffered by TRANSPARENT LABS arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
BREACHES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Without prejudice to TRANSPARENT LABS other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, TRANSPARENT LABS may take such action as TRANSPARENT LABS deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
TRANSPARENT LABS may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
TRANSPARENT LABS may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with TRANSPARENT LABS rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and TRANSPARENT LABS in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Utah Law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Utah.
Orders are generally fulfilled same day or next business day. Shipping generally requires 5-7 business days for domestic orders. International shipping can require 10-14 business days.
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE
- Customers may subscribe to any Transparent Labs product (merch and stacks not included).
- Customers can choose between 1, 2, or 3 month delivery frequencies. Any request to edit these frequencies can be made by contacting Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subscription orders including more than 10 Transparent Labs products are not permitted; orders including more than 10 Transparent Labs products will be cancelled and refunded.
- Transparent Labs reserves the right cancel any subscription orders.
TRANSPARENT LABS RETURN POLICY
- Please email Customer Support at email@example.com to notify us of your intent to make a return.
- You may return/exchange your order within 30 days from the delivery date. To receive a full refund on your payment method, the product(s) must be unopened.
- If the products are open, we may offer an exchange or online store credit for the cost of the item. Frequent requests for store credit by an individual will be monitored and abuse of this policy will not be tolerated.
- Promotional items that were shipped in your original order must be included in the return to receive the full refund.
- If you wish to keep the promotional items - you will be refunded the retail cost of the product returned, minus the value of the promotional items. If you are missing an item or receive a damaged item, our customer service team must be notified within 10 days from the delivery date to be eligible for a replacement.
- Refunds will be made ONLY to the credit card used for the original purchase. It may take up to two (2) billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement.